It's been awhile...

>> Friday, February 4, 2011

...since I last posted to this blog. In my defense, I do have another blog that I work on and while I've been a little better about updating that one, it too has been a bit neglected.

Recently I've found myself considering starting yet another blog, even going so far as to create both Blogger and Wordpress accounts for these new blogs. I've wasted a lot of time coming up with clever names and interesting layouts, but nary a word has been written, let alone posted. Sometimes the thought of starting new, while appealing, is also exhausting.

So I pulled up this "old" blog, took a look back at some of what I've done and decided maybe I should just resume life here. I want an everyday blog, a place I can (over) share about what's going on at our house, what's cooking in our kitchen and ruminate on how a soon to be five year old seems to be the head of our household. But beyond all that, this will be my place to chronicle our efforts to get our finances under control (can we all say "budget?"), lament on, er discuss, my ongoing attempts to maintain a fitness regime, and talk honestly about how Clean Fresh Hubby and I try to keep our marriage happy and healthy.

And that's another thing. The aliases... they gotta go. It's annoying to me to keep writing "my daughter" and "Clean Fresh Hubby." So let's be adults and just call everyone by their given names. I'm Laura, married to Brian, mother to Ava. Nice to meet ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP