Deals to be had

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last week I talked about my new love of Method cleaning products. Since then, I've come across some deals that I thought I'd share in case you too are an addict:

1. Whole Foods - their current in-store flyer (Jan/Feb) contains a $1 off coupon. The nice thing about this is you can grab a handful of flyers on your way out and then use a coupon every time you shop during January and February.

2. Target - this week's circular indicated that all Method products are 20% off, so I will be heading there to stock up. (Really this deal is the best of both worlds, since it combines my Target addiction with my Method addiction!)

3. Lowes - their bi-monthly magazine "Creative Ideas" includes a 20% off coupon for Method products. You can subscribe to the print edition of the magazine online or pick up a copy in-store.

Lastly, I have heard that Bed Bath and Beyond also sells Method products. While I haven't been in there lately to know for sure, the next time one of their 20% off coupons lands in my mailbox, you can bet I'll be there investigating.

Happy shopping (and cleaning)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP