A tale of two corns

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

Laying in bed this morning with my daughter, I told her we had a busy day ahead of us. Her birthday party with the family is tomorrow, so I was telling her how we needed to get the house cleaned up, go to the grocery store, go get cake decorations and make a stop at Costco. I started pulling together a grocery list and asked her if there was anything else we needed. She said:

Daughter: I want popcorn. The kind in a red box.

(pause)

Daughter: With the guy on the front.

(pause)

Daughter, singing: Ya know, the popcorn guy.

Even at age four, brand loyalty appears to have kicked in. Obviously she has not been loving the organic microwave popcorn I've been buying as much as loves Mr. Redenbacher! I guess you can't win 'em all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP