Wine Wednesday: Going organic... again

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Friday night, Clean Fresh Hubby and I went to see a show in the city, one that was billed as BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage). We had two bottles of red in our rack, so we packed them in a bag and were off. One was our old stand by (Layer Cake), the other was a new one I had picked up at Whole Foods, an organic, no sulfites added Cabernet.

Stellar Organics Cabernet Sauvignon



Compared to the other no sulfite wine I reviewed a few months ago (Our Daily Red), I quite preferred the Stellar Organics Cabernet. Very smooth, no obnoxious bite and it went down easy.

Since we also drank a bottle of regular, sulfite added wine beforehand, I can't speak to whether or not drinking the Stellar Organics would've prevented that foggy brain headache I usually wake up with. Guess I'll have to pick up another bottle and try drinking it on its own to see what happens. As it was, I did have that groggy feel in the middle of the night, likely caused by the amount of wine consumed that evening!

Anyway, if you're in the market for an organic wine with no added sulfites, I would recommend Stellar Organics. It cost about $11.99 for a bottle at Whole Foods.

1 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks March 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Hmmmm...maybe I will have to look for this one too :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP