I dusted the stove this week

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have a confession to make. Are you ready?

I did not cook a single meal all week.

I know, crazy, right? I'm not proud of it. I did scrape together dinners for my daughter (at least one of us has to be well-nourished!), but for Clean Fresh Hubby and I, not a one. Let's see, I believe we had cheese and crackers one night, I had an apple and a granola bar another night, and as for the rest of the evenings, it was pretty much "fend for yourself." It was just one of those weeks where things were hectic and sadly, our diet paid the price.

So, now the weekend is here and my plan is to get back on track. Friends are having us over for dinner tonight (no, they are not taking pity on us due to our lack of formal meals!) and then tomorrow night it is off to the in-laws to celebrate Clean Fresh Hubby's birthday. But starting Monday, I'm back in the kitchen. Cooking, not just dusting the stove!

1 comments:

Another Suburban Mom April 17, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

I have had weeks like that. I usually try to plan for them by doing a big cook that weekend and having lots of stuff to reheat.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP