Diet? What diet?

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

Clean Fresh Hubby took the day off of work today so that he could spend some quality time with our little peanut. After he made breakfast this morning (I could soooo get used to that!), they took off to visit his grandmother, then went shopping for Valentine's Day. She was appropriately spoiled with a trip to Disney Store, while I was appropriately spoiled with this:



Godiva.

Yes, the presentation is impressive, but what's inside the box is even better:



That little bag behind the box? Chocolate-covered strawberries. My absolute favorite. I would've taken a picture of them, but there was only one left. I was busy this afternoon (smile!).

All diets are off when it comes to chocolate.

Happy early Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP