Wine Wednesday: Meet my friend, Kim

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Up until recently (this summer to be exact), I have been a strict red wine drinker. Since the only white I had ever tried was a chardonnay, I believed I did not like any white wine (I know, a terrible over generalization!).

Then last June, we went to a BBQ at a friend's house and I was introduced to my new love, Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc.



Oh my god.

This wine has the best grapefruit undertone, is so refreshing and goes down a little too smoothly. Seriously. I was hooked immediately and was happy to find it at my local Costco for a reasonable $12.99 per bottle (at the grocery store, this bad boy runs at $19.99).

Perhaps I would be better off if it was a little more pricey. Then I wouldn't go through it like it was water. And that is my problem. This stuff goes down so easily that I can plow through a bottle like it is no one's business. I've actually had to wean myself off of it (this wine was the reason why I established my New Year's resolution of no more drinking during the week!).

I'm better now... when at Costco, I limit myself to buying one bottle at a time (previously, I'd walk out with at least three). And I limit myself to two glasses in one sitting. I know, ridiculous, but try it. I guarantee you'll be hooked as well.

And then you'll want to join me in my 12-step Kim Crawford recovery program!

1 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks February 10, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

I was looking for this one but have yet to find it. I don't have a Costco anywhere near me. But then again if it's that good...maybe I don't need to find it :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP